Wednesday, December 26, 2018

DAY AFTER XMAS

WEDNESDAY
12-26-2018

Got up at 3AM as I had stomach cramps from eating that darn ice cream last night. I took Pepto Bismol and slept on the sofa for the rest of the night.

Up at 7:30AM when hubby came to check on me.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for himself & dogs.

I made the bed. I got dressed.

Picked up dog poo. Hubby cleaned up the cat litter. We watched Spokane 5AM news.

Then I started to clean up the house of Xmas decor.

Hubby put together the Tall Patio Propane Heater that the dogs & cats got me for Xmas.

We took the dogs for a walk down to the park. It was VERY windy. Watering in the park, so could not walk there. Walked around the block. Hubby disposed of dog poo.

Hubby Walking Dogs


Saw quail in the park.

Quail


Saw lots of snow on Mountains.

Snow on Nearby Mountains



Hubby was going to take the Xmas tree down, but Robert was hiding within it.


Robert in Tree


Then Robert was tired, so he climbed into hubby's lap and slept on his back!
 Robert Sleeping



Snow in Mountains Pic Taken from Our Back Yard
We went to get groceries and new air filters from Walmart at 4:30.

Came back and unloaded groceries.

I walked down to get mail.

Noticed that Dawn & Garry were back. Their lights were on in the house.

Hubby watched TV while I wrote letters to Doctors and wrote a check to mail to Credit Union.


 

No comments: