Sunday, December 23, 2018

SUNDAY AND HUBBY XMAS SHOPS

SUNDAY
12-23-2018

Got up at 7AM. Hubby was already up and making eggs for breakfast. He had already fed dogs.

I got up and made lattes.

Loaded washing and started a load. Cleaned up breakfast dishes; started dishwasher.

Picked up dog poo.

Plugged in Xmas lights.

Hubby said he had to run to St George to pick up Xmas gifts for me. So he left by 8AM.

He broke his annual tradition of shopping for me the day before Xmas!

I worked on potholders. Kept letting the dogs in and out.

I made mini quiche to eat for breakfast.

I ordered Acai Shampoo & Conditioner.

Researched Crown Molding online.

Sat on the patio with the dogs for a while making potholder when I reached over for my latte & spilled it on myself. Had to take a shower & change clothes.

Sitting in Sun on the Patio with Ben


At 12:40PM, had to come inside because it was already getting chilly. Sun had gone behind a cloud.

Hubby got back at 1PM with Starbucks lattes & Roast Beef sandwiches for dogs from Arby's.

We watched Unstoppable then went for a walk with the dogs.

We watched IRobot.

Went to bed at 11PM.


No comments: