Tuesday, December 18, 2018

WALK WALK WALK

TUESDAY
12-18-2018

Got up at 6AM. Still DIZZY.

Made lattes. Hubby made dog eggs.

We watched morning news.

Wilson and I walked down to the corner and back. Should have taken water. We both needed it. Almost got run over by a white car at our subdivision crosswalk.

I took a shower when we got back. Hubby ran water for me.

We took the Dually and drove to deposit check at Mountain Credit Union; ordered replacement for broken A-arm at Polaris (used hubby's credit); got groceries at Walmart; washed Dually at Walmart. Drove down interstate to dry off truck.

Drove to Pioneer Center to buy Bingo tickets. They go on sale tomorrow.

At home, the construction workers had gotten done with front yard and were spraying off the road with water. So Hubby had to drive thru wet water with newly washed truck.

Put away groceries.

We ordered jeans for hubby.

Made invoice for Young Living.

I made sugar Xmas cookies from 5-6PM. Oven kept beeping at me while it was baking. Weird. I must read the instruction manual.


We watched TV - Bond movies for a while and went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: