Monday, December 03, 2018

BRRRR COLD



Got up at 6AM. Slept really well.

Hubby got up and made dog eggs. I made lattes.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes.

Hubby decided to turn on OVEN to burn it off.

Started dishwasher. Started laundry.

Opened all the windows & doors.

Dog Fight in the Office


Construction workers were doing sheetrock next door. Huge semi with sheetrock on it early this morning. Pickup & Huge Van parked in front of our home.

Bruce & Barb got here at 10:30PM. They stayed until Noon.

Rattler in Xmas Tree


We walked them out to their car. I had a headache.

Several UPS & USPS deliveries.

Hubby made lunch for us; turkey & swiss.

We sat on the back deck until it was too cold.

Painted trees onto the boards in the garage. I fell down off the step in the garage. Hurt my leg.

Took a hot bath.

I watched Avengers, Age of Ultron.

Hubby watched TV with me.

Went to bed at 9PM. Both of us were exhausted.


No comments: