Saturday, December 29, 2018

CAN-AM FOR REPAIRS

SATURDAY
12-29-2018

Hubby was up at midnight because Ben was whining to go outside.

Then again at 5AM because Hubby kept thinking about the repairs on the Can-Am and if they would interfere with the winch. He was out in the garage measuring.

I got up at 7AM to make lattes.

Hubby was making eggs for breakfat.

Then I cleaned up cat litter, picked up dog poo.

Started laundry.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes & started dishwasher.

We watched the TV News from Spokane & Las Vegas.

They said it was 29 Degrees in Mesquite last night. Brrrr.

We took the dogs in the Dually and drove to UPS Store so that we could FAX birth certificate to Milliman Pension account; mailed Keen boots back to Amazon.

Walked dogs at park on edge of town. Wilson was upset and had to pee a lot.

Drove to shop to drop off boxes & pick up floor jack & tools. Hubby decided to do the Can-Am repairs at home.

Then drove to Scenic to pick up the Winning Lottery Tickets!

Stopped at Wendy's to get burgers.

Drove back home. At home, found that Wendy's gave me a Spicy chicken sandwich which I had to spit out instead of the bacon maple that we ordered & paid for. Hubby had to call and let them know.

Brought the other Barn Door inside the house.

I put the Xmas rug outside the front door in the Xmas stuff stored in the garage; Then vacuumed the brown rug and put it outside the front door.

I zip-tied the frost free cover that I purchased for Hubby's Xmas present.

Hubby started to work on the Can-Am fixing the A-arm.

Hubby Working on Can-Am


I made potholders.

I took a hot bath. Put prescription cream on my feet.

I made overnight oatmeal.

We watched TV and went to bed at Midnight.





No comments: