Monday, December 31, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! SNOW ON MOUNTAINS

MONDAY
DECEMBER 31 2018

Got up at 6AM to potty; hubby let the puppies outside.

Came back to bed. Up at 7AM. Hubby greeted me with a cupcake & candle.

LOTS OF SNOW ON MOUNTAINS.

Snow On Mountains


I made lattes; hubby made eggs & fed puppies.

I made mini quiche for breakfast.



 Robert Enjoys The Sun

I opened my present from Dee. Opened cards from Hubby. Dee got me Body Wash & Oil from Bath & Body; a Birthday Girl Wine Glass; a Snowman ornament.

Cats Played With Wrapping Paper

Hubby vacuumed up cat litter.

Rattler LOVES Boxes


Hubby Made Me Momosa

I paid payments & KEC.

KR texted me and told me Happy Birthday.

I tried to make a phone call to HOA billing, but they were closed today.

We loaded dogs in Dually and drove to St. George.

Picked up new Starbucks mug and returned old one; then got lattes. Bought a latte for the girl in line behind us because we were taking so much time.

Returned sweater, bracelet, and Vornado humidifier to Kohls.

Walked dogs at Kohls.

It snowed (flurries) in St George.

Talked to Dave 2.0.

Picked up stuff at Harbor Freight that hubby needed.

Ate lunch at Chik-Fil-A. Ate in the truck. Gave chicken to dogs.

Drove back home

Unloaded dogs & let them out to potty. Brought stuff in from Harbor Freight.

Forgot milk, so had to run down to Walmart. Left dogs home.

New neighbors in Yellow house were here for the New Year. Leaving on Wednesday again. Lights on in their bathroom!

Got milk, more dice for Yahtzee. Food for New Year's Eve.

Came back home. Unloaded groceries.

Hubby made food. We watched Twilight Zone marathon.




Chicken Salad on Mini Croissants, Mozarella Cheese Sticks, Pepperoni Pizza Bites.

Hubby woke me up at midnight, but no Fireworks. Some neighbors set off a few firecrackers nearby, but nothing big.





No comments: