Wednesday, December 19, 2018

TUACAHN THEATRE-FAIRY TALE XMAS

WEDNESDAY
12-19-2018

Got up at 6:30AM.

I made the bed and cleaned things up.

Made lattes. Hubby made eggs for dogs.

I started laundry & dishes.

I picked up dog poo.

Then I rode my bike over to the Pioneer Center and purchased Bingo tickets from Gloria for Table 9. They are assigning tables to everybody now...

Then I rode back.

Hubby vacuumed the cat litter.

The guys came to install the slider window in the courtyard. But it had many imperfections and they had to take it out again.

I walked Wilson up the road because he was barking too much.

I dumpster-dived a piece of grey carpet! It will be great to cut it and put it in the bottom of the cat tower!

Watered Dawn's plant when I got back.

Sat out on the patio with hubby until the guys were done.

I took a shower.

Then hubby made lunch; turkey sandwiches.

Did some more laundry and put some away.

I traded in the Groupon Brunch $ for a Drone for Xmas instead.

Ordered parts for the Can-Am.

We took the dogs for a walk down to the park and up to the top of Sunshine Court.

UPS brought the Pined Stain that we ordered from Home Depot. Hubby hurried out to test the color.

Then he had to run down to the shop to "help" Dave.

I watched Endeavour while he was gone.

Hubby back and we hung up the Costco Metal Bunny print in the spare bedroom.


Changed clothes and got ready for our play tonight at Tuacahn.

Walked dogs. Loaded dogs in Dually. Drove to St George.

Had to stop and walk Wilson at the first exit as he had to pee again.

Then we stopped and got gas at Maverik. I walked Wilson again. Stopped at Wendy's to get hamburgers for the dogs.

We got to Tuacahn and walked the dogs again on the grass. Lots of beautiful lights.


 Lights


Went to the play. It was great!

 Fairy Tale Christmas


However, some stupid people behind our row of seats came in late, DRUNK, and pulled my hair & hit my head behind me. Jackasses. The theater should prohibit entry after the play has begun.

Done at 9PM and we drove home.

Dogs went out to potty at home. We watched Person of Interest on TV and went to bed at 11PM

No comments: