Tuesday, December 04, 2018

NAILS & LOWES FOR WOOD IN ST GEORGE

TUESDAY
12-4-2018

Got up at 6AM. Let puppies out for potty. Wilson slept on us all night.

Cats were in the Xmas tree when we woke up this moring.
Robert in Xmas Tree


Hubby made eggs for breakfast & fed them to dogs.

I made lattes.

Hubby put returns in Dually. I did laundry & cleaned up dishes; started dishwasher.

I took the tree painted on wood over to Dee's house and left it on their front entryway. Then I texted her to come out to look. She was happy about it.

The trees came out better than expected. With practice, I could do quite well on these.

MY Xmas Tree on Wood


We loaded dogs and drove to St George. Wilson was whining a little. I let him put his head out the window for a while.

LOTS of snow on the mountains.

 Snow On Mountains Heading North to St George
 Snow on Mountains in St George

Got to St George and turned off on the street, but hubby got mixed up and took the wrong roundabout road. We ended up behind Walmart. Took the dogs for a walk. Wilson peed a lot.

Then we went to Walmart to get my nails done, but had to wait too long. So we went to the place outside Walmart and got them done there in 15 minutes. Not great work, but fast.

We drove to Target and hubby returned the items quickly. He was first in line!

Then off to Lowe's to get wood, tool set for hubby, and a live Noble Fir branch Wreath.

Dee texted me to let me know they received their Xmas Gift Card Outback Restaurant present in the mail today.

Shopped at Harmon's Grocery to see what it was about. Expensive. Not a lot of different food. We got milk, roast, and a couple blue glass jars for the kitchen. Ran into Dawn & Garry there.

Drove to get food to eat. Both of us were Hangry. Ate at The Habit Burger Grill. It was OK. I had Santa Barbara Charbroil with avocado with Sweet Potato Fries. Hubby had Double Charbroil Cheeseburger with Spicy Green Beans.

Ate outside. Kept spilling things. Had to move to different table because I spilled the water, then spilled the ketchup sauce. Fed birds some of my sourdough bread.

Drove home. Was really tired.

At home, we unloaded dogs and put them outside to potty. Unloaded groceries. Hubby unloaded wood so it would not rain on them.

Put up the wreath on the Pantry Door. I added the red bow. It smells SO GOOD.

Wreath on Pantry


I took a hot bath and napped on the sofa until 5PM; listened to Piano Xmas music. Hubby put things away and sat on the sofa to watch tv.

Then I put away clean clothes. Put together the new desktop fountain.

Lights were already on outside, I picked up dog poo.

I went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed after that.

No comments: