Wednesday, December 05, 2018

PAINTING HOUSE NEXT DOOR & XMAS LIGHT PARADE

WEDNESDAY
DECEMBER 5 2018

Got up at 6:30AM. I dressed and made the bed. Turned on the Roomba.

Hubby was already up and making eggs for breakfast.

I made lattes.

Hubby fed eggs to dogs.

Hubby took a shower.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes. I vacuumed cat litter. I put away laundry.

We called the company that is overseeing the Pension. We still have not received the paperwork that we requested over a month ago. They are being belligerent and not giving out any info.

Hubby researched building information for the property in Scenic, AZ.

Hubby and I took the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood.

We came back and hubby left to go down to the shop to work on the backhoe, while I walked Wilson down to the corner and back.

I changed my clothes when I returned. Let the dogs out for potty, answered the door that had packages.

I worked on loading iTunes onto the computer, however I went crazy because I cannot get iTunes to recognize where all My Music is stored.

I got a phone call on MY phone from the Pension company saying they talked with hubby YESTERDAY. Jackasses. It was today. They said they sent the paperwork out already.

THEY PAINTED THE HOUSE ORANGE NEXT DOOR.

Hubby got home at 4:00PM. He changed clothes.

We dressed warmly and took the Dually downtown to watch the Mesquite Annual Xmas Light Parade. It was fun. And cold. Had to get the van pak out of the truck to cover up,

 Lots of Lights at Parade


After the Parade, we drove to Wendy's and picked up burgers. I got a maple, bacon chicken sandwich. Drove home and ate them. Gave cheeseburgers to dogs.

We watched TV for a while and then went to bed at 9:30PM.

No comments: