Tuesday, December 11, 2018

TAKE CAN AM TO POLARIS

TUESDAY
12-11-2018

Got up at 6:45am. Hubby made eggs for breakfast & fed dogs.

Ben still limping around.

I got up and took a shower. Felt better.

Made lattes.

Hubby took cardboard to the dump. He took Ben with him.

Construction workers were using the skid-steer next door to move dirt into the neighbor's back yard for their patio. The skid-steer was coming VERY CLOSE to our fence. It was scary.

Hubby called Frontier Bens and asked to have the health insurance transferred to Retirement. But the worker indicated that he was still on Disability.

We had to run the Can-Am down to Polaris at 9:30AM. I drove the Expedition while hubby drove the Can-Am.



After waiting for him, we finally left there at 11:00AM. I was hungry, so we drove to get a Wakey Bakey Hash bowl at Jack-In-The-Box, but that was a limited time special only. I was upset. So I ordered a egg sausage biscuit instead.



Hubby had to stop at Walmart to get Barley to add to his beef broth for soup. We bought 2 boxes.

We drove home. I ate my biscuit, but the biscuit was dry and the egg tasted like rubber.

Hubby went to the shop to work on the backhoe. He was there until 3:30PM.

I worked on the computer, doing more Quickpages & then tried to update our address for the Credit Bureaus, but found that you have to mail them instead of doing it online.

I got all the paperwork ready. Paid more bills.

Hubby got home and wanted to go play Trivia at 4:30, but we had not gotten anything to bring for food; and I did not want to play without him (they separate teams every other week). I was also still exhausted from being sick on Monday.

So we stayed home and watched the Die Hard movies.

Went to bed at 11:30PM.


No comments: