Friday, December 07, 2018

WORK ON BARN DOORS

FRIDAY 
12-7-2018

Got up at 6AM.

Made bed, dressed, and turned on Roomba.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs and fed to dogs.

Ben is still limping around.

I vacuumed the patio where hubby was cutting wood with his chop saw. I vacuumed up cat litter.
Emptied vacuum bag and cleaned it. Put clothes away from laundry.

Hubby took Ben outside several times with a t-shirt slung under his belly. Ben went pee, but won't poo.

Hubby put up wall art for me. Next to the sliding glass doors at the Courtyard.

I helped Hubby carry the half-finished barn doors into the house to see how they fit.

Barn Door in the Office

I ordered a wheelchair for Ben and a Sling from Amazon to carry him around.

 Wall Art

Hubby ran down to the Ace Hardware in town to get the final boards he needed for the edges & the "Z". He had them cut the boards long-wise.

Back home at 12:37PM.

Hubby called Polaris for an appointment to install the light bar, cooler on the back, and radio.

I made Xmas cards & put $ in them for UPS & Fed Ex delivery people. I walked one card down tot he mailbox for the Postal Worker.

UPS delivered Bed, Bath & Beyond flower; AE clothes. I gave Brent his $ Xmas gift & his helper a $ Xmas gift. 

Fed Ex brought hubby's light bar he ordered and one of my reindeer. 

Hubby was almost done with the doors at 4:30PM.

Ben slept outside on a dog bed in the sun. 

Hubby installed the light bar & the flag on the UTV. he worked outside in the garage until about 6:30 and then came inside to have a tamale for dinner.

We watched a little tv and went to bed about 9PM.

No comments: