Saturday, December 08, 2018

TUACAHN SATURDAY MARKET AND CAN AM IN THE DESERT

SATURDAY
12-8-2016

Up at 6AM; let the dogs out to potty. Ben was walking much better.


I made lattes Hubby made dog eggs. Ben ate very well.

Ben went outside and pooped after breakfast!

Hubby called Casey W this morning.

Then we loaded the dogs into the Dually and drove to Tuacahn Saturday Market.

Red Cliffs of Tuacahn


I purchased a teapot windchime and hubby got the card of a guy that does wood laser cutting of pictures. Hubby bought some candy popcorn.

 Teapot Windchimes

We drove thru Santa Clara on the way back to the Interstate. Stopped at Lowe's to get wood; hubby had to buy pipe and Lowe's did not have what he wanted. So we drove to Home Depot on the other side of town.

Even though I was hungry, we could find no place quick to go into; so we drove back to Mesquite and got Wendy's burgers.

At home, let the dogs out to potty; fed the dogs their hamburgers from Wendy's, we had lunch.

Then we changed clothes and went out in the Can Am Maverick.

From 1:30-4:30, we went out in the desert, North of the Polaris dealer. Hubby was trying to find a way to the dump, but we had to back up as the down area was too steep.

Then we crossed under the interstate (hubby broke his light on the flag whip) and continued on to Scenic via the river wash. Then we came out in Scenic and hubby bought a lottery ticket.

 Santa Hat on Cactus in Desert

Drove back to the other side again via the Polaris dealer road (very bumpy) and went back home. Long ride.

I let the dogs outside to potty. Ate what was left of my Wendy's chicken sandwich. Hubby fixed the stuff that broke on the whip in the garage. Then he put together the plumbing handle for the barn doors. He came inside about 6PM.

Hubby hung up my wall art in the hallway outside our bedroom.

Wall Art


I forgot to get mail. Ron (FedEx) came about 7PM and left packages but I did not get to the door in time to give him his (and his brother's) Xmas card $. So I got on my bike, opened the garage door, had to wait for some idiots driving past our house slowly. Rode down to Ron's next stop and gave him his gifts.

Then I lost my shoe turning around in the street. I had to wait for the same idiots driving thru the neighbor as they passed me by on the street.

Rode back home. Hubby was still watching "The 80s" on TV. Then he changed the channel and watched his automotive shows.

I ordered another blue whip light.

I took a hot bath & went to bed.

No comments: