Monday, December 24, 2018

CHRISTMAS EVE 2018

MONDAY
CHRISTMAS EVE
12-24-2018

Up at 7AM.

Made the bed. Made lattes. Hubby was making eggs for dogs. I made cream cheese french toast with Vanilla Brioche bread.

We watched KREM news for anything on the snowmobile accident that Ben Millward experienced yesterday. They had nothing.

I picked up dog poo and cleaned up cat poo and litter. I started dishwasher after cleaning up stove and breakfast dishes. I started 2 loads of laundry.

Hubby pulled the filters out of the vents and Rattler helped him.


 Rattler Helping Hubby

I opened all the mini blinds. Then I started power steaming the tile floor.

I got done cleaning floors at 11:30AM.

Getting colder outside as the cloud cover moved in to the area.

Rattler helped me wrap presents. 

 Rattler in Xmas Box to be Wrapped

Ben, Hubby, Robert, Wilson on Sofa watching TV on Xmas Eve

Hubby watched Automotive shows for the afternoon. I sat with him, surfing on my iPhone.

It got colder by 1PM and I decided to take a hot bath. Had body aches & pains.

Then I wrapped presents.

Dave came over with cookies from him & Carmen. He & Hubby went out to the garage to look at Hubby's Can-Am. I wrapped a Yankee candle for Carmen and gave it to Dave before he left.

I wrapped Dee's present and took it over, they were eating dinner and gave me a sack of presents.

I came home and we had to go get my nails done at 6PM at GS nails. Drove there, stopped at ATM to get gas (cash only place). Nails done by 6:40PM. Went over to Samurai 21 and was going to have dinner, but they made us wait 45 minutes for food. Got our soup & salad. Hubby got beer. When our dinner finally came out, it was cold & not cooked. We left. Hubby paid for his beer.

Drove around looking for another place open, but everything was closed on Christmas Eve.

Domino's was closed. WalMart was closed.

Came home. Put dogs in Dually. Drove to Flying J Travel Plaza to eat at Wendy's. They were closed. We got donuts at the Travel Plaza. No food there, either. No pizza, No hot dogs, No chicken.

We went home and put a pizza in the oven.

Went to bed at 10PM.
Xmas Eve tree


No comments: