Wednesday, July 01, 2015

FIRST DAY OF JULY 2015 A GREAT DAY IN PATHOLOGY

WEDNESDAY
JULY 1 2015

Got up and started to get ready for school. Laid down on the couch for a while.

Maggie refused to come downstairs. She hid in Ben's bedroom beside the bed.

I cleaned out hubby's ear hairs.

Hubby left for work at 7AM.

I refreshed all the dog water & food. Fed the fish. Studied for 2 hours.

Drove to school, drive was uneventful.

Picked up a soy latte at KoKoPelli.

Arrived at school.

 Got the bonus question! So I got a 95% on the quiz today.

I left and drove to Rathdrum to pick up groceries. Hurriedly rushed home and put away groceries in fridge.

Then I drove down to get my nails done at Deralee's. I took down some Frank's Hard Lemonade Black Cherry that I had purchased at Super 1.

Got my nails painted pinkish mauve. Then made an appt for tomorrow at the same time to get my toenails done.

I drove home afterwards and refreshed dog water. I was very tired and took a nap until 6PM. Hubby texted that he was working OT for 2 hours. Then he came home and was down at the shop. I took Bud, Ben, and Maggie down with me to meet him.


We came home and watched tv. Then Josh came over and hubby had to go down to the shop to meet him.

Then hubby came back home and washed the Jeep windshield. Took out the garbage.

No comments: