Wednesday, July 15, 2015

mid-term PATHOLOGY test 90%

WEDNESDAY
JULY 15, 2015

Ben barked most of the night at something outside. I finally had to get up at 1:30AM to close the dog door. Then I took a hot bath & went back to bed. Back still hurting. Tummy upset.

Got up at 6:15AM when hubby when into Athol to get gasoline in my Jeep. Lil Bit jumped off the bed with me.

Gave the dogs pieces of ham. Bud received his Tramadol in a piece of ham. I took a Tramadol, also.

I put in 1 contact in my left eye, and did not put any make-up on.

Made tea. Studied for Pathology test.

Got dressed.

Hubby took $ to deposit in the bank from the sale of KRN's truck, so that I could write a check for her.

Drove into school at 9:00AM.

It was warm this morning, but not extremely hot. Closed the mini-blinds and left the swamp cooler on. Gave the dogs bones so they would occupy their time.

Gave a bone to Jack on the way out of the driveway. Mailed KRN's check in the mailbox.

Got a latte at KoKoPelli on the way to school.

I got a 90% on my test. I missed 5 questions. I should have done better. I REALLY NEED TO SLOW DOWN AND ABSORB THE QUESTION.

I went to Walmart after class to get groceries & Nair. Got eggs, bananas, and cheese.

Then drove back to school. Got a massage.

At 2:30, went to get a pita from Pita Pit.

Then drove home. Unloaded groceries. Did laundry. Refreshed dog water & food. Put away groceries. Studied.

Took at nap at 3:30. My back still hurts.

Hubby came home at 5:30. We took the dogs for a walk in the park at 7:00. The Fire Crew is still there, but some of them were leaving.

Came home and fed deer. There was a deer at the pond, but Lil Bit barked and scared it away. We went out to put water hose in pond. I watered my plants. It is SO dry outside. I put out apples for deer & gave them grain.

I did homework and hubby watched TV.

Went to bed at 10:00.

No comments: