Thursday, July 16, 2015

BEST A&P Class Ever

THURSDAY
7-16-2015

Got up and my back was still hurting. I was tempted to not go into class today, but I took a Tramadol and started to get ready for school.

Hubby had already left at about 6:30. I caught him before he left and he came back inside. We hugged & he gave me cash for my latte today. Even squished Buddy this morning.

I studied and did homework Checkpoints.

Then left for school at 9:00.

Stopped to get a drink at KoKoPelli.

At school, I was early. Talked to the teacher for a while.

We were having fun and taking notes for the "yearbook".

Dismissed at 12:30.

I drove to Pita Pit and got a pita. Then I drove to Rathdrum and picked up cheeseburgers for dogs.

Drove home. Gave 1 cheeseburger to Jack. Picked up the junk mail. Gave other burgers to dogs. I made tea & ate pita. Then took some Ibuprofen. Took a nap until 5:00. My back was hurting so bad. I don't think the Tramadol are helping anymore.

Hubby came home after 7:00, we took the dogs down to the park for a walk. The park is fixing the road on the Horse side of the park.

Came home and went to bed early because my back was hurting.



No comments: