Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Business Class

WEDNESDAY
7-8-2015

Got up and could not wake up. One Unisom pill and I was out for the night. Dressed, did my hair and makeup. Refreshed water for dogs. Hubby was watching news. Slept on the couch from 7:00 until 8:30 and then finally got up off the couch to leave for school.

At school, did a Business Class.

Left school late at 1:02. I hurriedly drove over to Hayden for my hair appointment with Rachelle. She did really good. I believe the other girl was not doing it correctly. I really enjoyed the time with Rachelle.

Afterwards, drove home. Saw guy with dog on motorcycle on Hwy 95.

Poodle on Motorcycle


Picked hubby up at home. He had sold KRN's Truck! So we drove into town and deposited his check from old man the other day and then money in bank for the Paypal parts we had gotten for him last night on eBay.

Went to park in Post Falls to walk dogs, but it was too hot. Too many dogs there, also.

Drove to CDA to go visit Heritage Meats that the hairdresser was telling me about. Got honey, eggs, custom garlic feta cheese, and some custom turkey meat. Yum.

Saw Deralee on the Hwy 95 while driving home. At home, I made tuna with the custom feta cheese. Made tea. Hubby sat to watch tv. I studied.


No comments: