Sunday, July 19, 2015

Makeup Class or No Makeup Class

SUNDAY
7-19-2015

Got up at 8:00. Hubby had already been up for a while.

Back was not hurting as much, but I had taken several pills last night. Tramadol & Muscle Relaxant.

Hubby made eggs with cheese for the dogs. I cleaned out the dog bowls.

We got ready and took the dogs for a walk. Had to stop and get hubby a latte in town.

At the park, we went to the Camper side of the park and on the High Point Trail. It was shaded. Ran into some people walking and a biker that got WAY too close to us with the dogs. People use no common sense. They get too close...what if the dogs had been startled and attacked? Dumb people.

When we returned to the truck, the dogs drank a lot even though we had already given them 2 bottles of water on the trail. It was a hot day.

We drove down by the Boy Scout Area on the other side of the park. Almost all the Fire Camp had been disbursed by the Feds. There were only a few tents & several vehicles left. They were tearing things down.

Returned to town and stopped at Lil Town Market to get milk for hubby. I got a cookie. Ran into Earl and talked to him for a bit. I had to go move the truck because the dogs were getting hot. People were smoking right while standing right next to the truck. I moved it over to the shade.

Came home and hubby made lunch for me while I studied.

We watched some show called HUMANS on tv and I studied some more.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up a latte from Jitterz.

Then I went to a make-up class hours held today from 3:30-6:30 at a Supervised Student Workshop designed to reinforce massage skills.

Worked thru our breaks and got out at 6:00. I picked up a couple pizzas that hubby orders from Pizza Hut in Rathdrum

At home, I ate pizza. Made tea.

Hubby had disposed of the front driveway posts that were knocked over. He also put away laundry, put away dishes, and emptied the trash.

Later, we went out to feed the deer some more. Quite a few came tonight. Some males with huge antlers.

I watered some plants, hubby cleaned my windshield on the Jeep, and got my shoes out of the Jeep for clinic work tomorrow.

Watched Family Guy. I got tired and went to bed.

No comments: