Tuesday, July 07, 2015

YET ANOTHER OUSTANDING QUIZ IN KINESIOLOGY

TUESDAY
7-7-2015

Got up and dressed. It was still really smoky in the air.

I studied from 7:30 until 8:30. Pretty good. Got the info and I can understand it.

Hubby stayed home with the dogs. He was supposed to get the lawnmower to the fix-it guy today, then meet me after he went to CN. Hubby was still wandering around in his underwear when I left.

Drove to school. Picked up a white coffee latte with almond milk at Jitterz.

School from 10-1.

On the quiz, I deliberately slowed down and analyzed each question. I got 24 out of 25 correct! I only missed one which was something that I probably should have understood.

Hubby met me as I was leaving the school, we both drove down to Pita Pit and got Pitas. Then we ate them in his truck. He had no napkins in his truck and I got mess all over me.

He left to go to CN Diesel, and I drove to CDA to wash my Jeep at the drive-thru car wash. Then I stopped at the Honey Place in Hayden to get a gallon of honey.

Drove home. Made tea for myself at home. Ate my pita. Gave the dogs fresh food & water.

Hubby got home and brought me another latte from Jitterz. He watched tv & ate lunch. Then we loaded the dogs up in the Dodge and drove to Round Lake. Dropped off the lawn mower to get fixed up there. Then walked the dogs 3 miles around the lake. They were hot & tired by the time we were thru. Stopped to get water in the campground and they drank for QUITE  a while. Buddy was hurting. We need to shorten the walks because he cannot tolerate them anymore.

Death March 3 Mile Walk at Round Lake

Drove home via Perimeter Road around Bayview. There was a Sheriff's car there to prevent anybody going into Bayview. Could not see the fire, but saw & smelled lots of smoke.

At home, dogs had more water. We went out to feed the deer, I watered some plants.

We rested & I studied.

No comments: