Tuesday, July 21, 2015

WORST TEST EVER

TUESDAY
7-21-2015

Got up and studied some more. It just seems to go in one eyeball & other the other. Into the brain and then out again. I cannot retain the I/O and Actions of muscles. It is irritating.

I do so well on the Quizzes, then the Tests over a whole chapter bring me down...

Hubby left for work at 7AM. We did dog huggies before he left.

Then I studied some more. My back was hurting.

I drove to school and took Ramsey because they are still working on Clagstone.

Half way there, I realized that I had forgotten my cell phone. What a pain. My whole life is in there. Schedules, Music, Communication.

Got to school and studied some more.

Took a couple breaks, then left at 1:00.
I drove to CDA and washed the Jeep, then drove to my Facial appointment. I sat there for 30 minutes rather than go shopping. People on the roads are just insane the way they drive. I was so upset & frustrated.

Jill had me come back and did the Facial with Microdermabrasion. It was nice. Then I gave her a couple hints for doing back massage on people because we talked about how I was in school. I gave her a sample as she reclined on the massage bed.

Then I paid and returned home. Got the mail, petted Jack at the shop. At home, I unloaded my books and gave pieces of ham to the dogs. They were happy to see me home. I ate my pita, made tea, put away dishes & laundry. Took the garbage out. Fed the deer.

Studied for tomorrow's quiz & pop quiz in Pathology.

No comments: