Monday, July 20, 2015

MASSAGE DAY

monday
7-20-2015

I got up at 6:50AM. Hubby was already up. He was watching news until I got up. I kissed him goodbye as he left for work. We gave dog hugs to all the boys.

Then I got dressed & ready for Clinic Work.

Left at 7:45. I had to go out of my way on Remington because Clagstone is getting chip-sealed. I will have to be leaving early for the next month because I do not want chips in the Jeep.

Got to Clinic at 8:20. The doors were locked. I sat outside on the picnic table and they finally unlocked the doors at 8:30.

After I was done, I left Clinic and purchased a couple Pitas for $3.99 special pricing for 20 Years of Pita Special. Drove to KoKoPelli to get a strawberry smoothie. It was awfully hot and I was dry. Also drank all my water.

Then drove to Metro Express and washed the Jeep. Got gasoline at Costco.

Drove to my Chiro appointment. Had heat applied to my back, then got fixed.

Afterwards, went to Albertsons to get some groceries & apples for deer.

Drove home. Lots of idiot drivers on the roads.

At home, unloaded groceries. Ate Pita. Made tea. Studied.



No comments: