Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Near Perfect 86% in A&P

THURSDAY
7-30-2015

JULY IS ALMOST OVER!!!

Got up this morning and started studying.

Dressed for school and put on makeup. My contacts are still not working, so I will have to go to Eye Doctor again.

My new teeth are bothersome. Will have to go back on Monday to get them fixed.

Left the airconditioner on a timer for the dogs today. Supposed to be a high of 90 degrees.

Drove to school at 9:00; stopped at Jitterz in Rathdrum to get a latte.

At school, I studied some more.

I got a 86% on my A&P Chapter 5-8 test!

Drove home. Was very tired.

Ate some of my pita. Then I took a nap.

Hubby came home at 7:00. Brought apples & grain for the deer.

Hubby said his dad had gone into the hospital earlier this week for congestive heart failure. He is back home now.

He had dinner. Watched TV on the couch. Deer came about 8:30.

I did my homework for A&P.




No comments: