Sunday, July 26, 2015

sunday and no rain

SUNDAY
7-26-2015

I can't believe that it is almost the end of July. 1/2 the summer is already over and we have done nothing!

Got up at 8:30. I had gotten up at 3:30 in the night and could not fall back to sleep for about an hour. Had vicious nightmares all night long. Hubby made eggs for the dogs.

I cleaned the house. Filed receipts & paperwork. Did more notecard homework for Pathology.

Hubby watched car shows on TV from 9:00 to 12:00.

Washed Ben's bedding because it stank so bad.

Then we took the dogs for a walk in the park from 12:30-1:45. Walked on the far side of the park past the wedding day-use area.

Came back to town and hubby went to Lil Town Market to get milk while I waited in the truck with the dogs. An old man pulled into the parking lot with an old truck and a HUGE black poodle.

We came home, fed the deer. Made lunch. I had the rest of my Pita. Hubby had one of his pre-made Burritos.

Hubby called and made reservations at Ainsworth Hot Springs for our anniversary.

I spent most of the afternoon cleaning the house. Vacuuming, Washing the floors, Cleaning the sinks, Cleaning the dog food bowl, Cleaning windows, Cleaning the sinks, Cleaning the dog door.

Hubby put duct-tape on the dog food bowl where it was falling apart.

We washed the dogs on the back deck around 5:00.

He watched tv most of the day.

Then Alicia & Cliff came to visit around 7:00. We talked with them for quite a while.

I sat down to do Medical Terminology paperwork at 8:00.







No comments: