Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Pathology Quiz & Planks

WEDNESDAY
7-22-2015

Another day closer to my demise. Whoopie!

Got up at 6:30. Hubby had already gotten up at 6:00. Lil Bit had come up at 4AM to get into bed with us. I am already tired when I get out of bed. My arms were going numb in the night. Probably too many Ibuprofen and sleeping pills slowing down my heart, not pumping enough circulation.

Dressed and then came downstairs to get ham slices to dogs. Sat with hubby on the couch watching the morning local news. Then we did dog hugs and hubby left. He briefly came back down the drive because he forgot his cell phone. I went outside to water the plants.

We have a real mole problem. Already had to cut down one of the expensive evergreen trees because moles ate the roots and it died.

I came inside and studied for Chapter 9 quiz and Chapter 10 pop quiz.

Made green tea. Got my books loaded. Drove to school.

We were dismissed early at 12:45.

I drove to Deralee's to get my nails done. I incorrectly thought I was supposed to be there at 1:30, but I was actually supposed to be there at 2:00. Hannah was there. Some skinny guy in a weird outfit kept running by the place in 95 degree weather. We were watching him. Deralee was going to call for a welfare check, but he finally went back to his camper behind KKJ's.

Got done with my nails and I drove home to dogs.

Did homework.

Started not feeling good. Took a nap on the bed. Was coughing and achy all over. Very stressed & tense.




No comments: