Sunday, July 12, 2015

CUPPING WEEKEND CLASS

SUNDAY
7:35AM
JULY 12 2015

Got up at 7AM even tho I was dirt tired. Rubbed Lil Bit for a while on the bed. Got up. Hubby was putting away the toilet paper that we had purchased from Costco.

Then hubby made eggs for the dogs while I got dressed, fed the fish. Got pillows for today's class. Put them in the Jeep.

I am exhausted. I want to spend the last day of hubby's vacation with him. But I have to go to class. Tomorrow, I will not have to work clinic or go to school, but I have to study for the big mid-term test in Pathology on Wednesday. And study for Kinesiology quiz on Monday. Too many tests every week. It is stressing the mind.

Went to class. Then we broke for lunch at 12:30.

Hubby came to pick me up with the dogs - Ben, Bud, and Lil Bit.

We went to get iced lattes at KoKopelli. Then we walked the dogs at the High School.

Stopped to get burgers for them at Wendy's where I went potty. Then we drove to Walmart so that I could buy Cotton Candy & Birthday Cake ice cream for Katie.

When hubby dropped me off at school, I got the leftovers from Toro Viejo out of the fridge that school and gave it to him so he could take it home.

By 5:30, we started cleaning up. Then we put away tables. Most of us left by 6:00.

I drove home behind some really slow cars on 41. They were only going 35mph. OMG. I wanted to get home so badly!

At home, I had snack food - turkey sausage with cheese, tuna with feta & sundried tomatoes. I made tea. Changed dog water & food. Hubby had mowed the backyard around the dog water tank.

We went out and fed the deer.

Took the dogs to the park & walked them in the horse area because the park was still closed on that side. We drove to the far end of the park to see just 2 small little fires still burning. We saw the Fire Camp that they had set up by the Boy Scout area.

Then we drove home.

I did some cupping on hubby as he sat on the massage chair.

We watched TV news and went to bed.


No comments: