Saturday, July 11, 2015

AYURVEDA WEEKEND CLASS 9-6

SATURDAY
7-11-2015

Another weekend day that we are not out on the boat. I won't see my family all day. Boo.

It rained last night. Woke up to wet everywhere. Now it is even more hot & humid.

We watched tv for a while, I got dressed & ready for class - Ayurveda. Hubby drove me to school. On Diagonal Road, I remembered that I needed underwear & a notebook. We had to drive back home.

We stopped for a lattes at KoKoPelli. I texted Katie and asked her to save me a seat.

Got there about 9:05.

We took lunch at 12:30, I went with Mark to Toro Viejo.

Hubby came to pick me up at 6PM. We drove to CDA to wash the Jeep. Got drinks at Jitterz. Drove home. Stopped at Lil Town Market to get milk. Hubby ran into Bruce and talked to him for over 20 minutes while I sat in the car. I finally got out to find out what had happened to him.

Talked to Bruce at the Jeep.

We drove home. Got junk mail in the box.

Fed deer. I took a hot bath. Had a snack. Made tea.

Watched tv & went to bed.

No comments: