Friday, July 17, 2015

FRIDAY FLOATER

FRIDAY
7-17-2015

Hubby got up early and made eggs for the dogs. I remained in bed and listened to them eat for a while.

I got up and could barely move my back hurt so badly.

Took some muscle relaxants and got dressed. We took Lil Bit into town with us. Hubby stopped to get his latte. We got to the Chiropractor by 10:00. Hubby paid the bill while Kevin worked on me.

Then we got a latte for me at XXX. Drove downtown to eat at Hudson's Hamburgers, but hubby went in and said there were about 15 people waiting. So we drove over to eat at the BBQ truck on Best Avenue. We took the food to the park with the big Fire Hat. Gave most of the chicken which was SO dry to Lil Bit. Hubby had ribs which were dry, but he ate it all. The BBQ Beans were also dry. It was horrible.

People here do NOT know how to do BBQ. They pour BBQ sauce over the top of the dry meat. It is gross.

Then we got dog food & deer grain at Big R. Drove thru the Car Wash with the Jeep.

Drove to Rathdrum and picked up my antibiotics for my eyes. Got some groceries at the store next door.

Went home. Picked up junk mail. Then unloaded groceries. I had already taken pain pills in the Jeep on the way home and was gettng woozy. Went to bed to take a nap.

Hubby watched TV and called his dad.

I got up at 4:30 so we could take Ben & Bud to the Vet to get their nails clipped. Bud had a weird black thing on his belly that Dr Mike had to diagnose. Then we left but forgot to get Bud's nails clipped! We drove back, but they were closing. Now I have to take Bud in again.

Drove home and watched TV. Fed the deer. Two male deer with beautiful antlers came at 6PM, & then another deer came around 8PM.

I had to email KRN's vaccination info to her so that she can submit it to the College.

Went to bed after taking a hot bath.

Back still hurts.

No comments: