Thursday, July 09, 2015

WHAT? Another A&P Test?

THURSDAY
7-9-2015

Got up by 6:45 and dressed. Ready for school. Makeup and hair.

Hubby was watching Antiques Roadshow when I got up. He gave the dogs fresh water & food.

Then he left at 8:00 to take Lil Bit into the groomer to get shaved. Lil Bit has been quite hot this year in his long hair. Beebo's shave was so cute that I want Lil Bit to feel that good, to.

I studied. until leaving at 9:00 for school.

I got a 25 out of 28.

I was totally lost. Maybe hubby can explain it to me. Need to watch the videos at home to comprehend.
Got a Pita at Pita Pit. Then drove to pick up Lil Bit at Apryl's Grooming. He had been shaved. He looked cool, happy, and wonderfully handsome!

We stopped at the Car Wash to run the Jeep thru. Lil Bit was nervous, but the people there just adored how cute he was!

Then we drove to Wendy's and got hamburgers. Lil Bit enjoyed a hamburger on the way home.

Bit fell asleep in the seat after he ate his hamburger.

 Lil Bit Sleeping in the Jeep

At home, I gave a burger to Jack & Mark. Picked up the mail; just junk mail.

Gave burgers to Ben & Bud.

Hubby came up after talking to some guy at the shop. We were both dizzy. Hubby almost passed out when he bent over Bud. I was very dizzy. Maybe smoke in the air is too much for us?

We both took a nap while watching Seinfeld. Then we got up at 4:30 and took the dogs up to Round Lake for a walk again. Just a 1 mile walk this time. It was awfully hot - 96 and humid - 20%. Picked up our lawnmower $66 for repair every damn year.

Drove home. Hubby dropped us off and went over to see Charles & talk to a customer.

I vacuumed the house, did laundry, refreshed dog water & did more homework.

Lil Bit is shaved!






No comments: