Saturday, July 25, 2015

SATURDAY AND RAIN RAIN RAIN

SATURDAY
7-25-2015

It rained in the night. I got up to the sweet smell of rain outside. The deck was soaking wet. Yippee!

I am so deadly tired and exhausted anymore. I wake up sweating, clammy, and headachy. My joints ache.

Lil Bit slept with us all night long. Hubby got up at 7AM and made breakfast for dogs. I slept until 7:45AM.

Then we got dressed and took the dogs to the park for a walk. The Fire Camp is all gone. They left it very neat & clean.

We also drove around Bayview and out Cape Horn Road to see all the devastation from the Fire.

Then we drove Perimeter Road around the Park and came back to Athol. Hubby had to stop and get a latte.

Came home and people were already turning around in our driveway looking for the stupid Garage Sale across the street. I hate stupid people. And WHY do they think they can turn all the way around in a u-turn in our big driveway. I hate stupid people. It is a PRIVATE DRIVEWAY, FUCKWADS!

I told the hubby that we need to get our NO TRESPASSING, PRIVATE DRIVEWAY, and TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT signs up again!

Worked on homework for the next 3 hours.

It rained at 1:00PM.

At 3PM, Ben and I went down to get the mail. I rode my bike and Ben ran beside me. Hubby was not there. He & Mark drove in with the Tan dually a few minutes later. It started raining lightly.

Hubby came home and we took all the dogs with us to the dump with the house garbage.

Then we came back and I did MORE homework. I got done about 4:30PM.

We watched The Cowboys on TV.

It really started raining a lot around 4:30-5:00. We lost the satellite channel for a while.


No comments: