Tuesday, July 14, 2015

AN ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS KINESIOLOGY TEST!

TUESDAY
7-14-2015

Got up at 6:30, hubby had already gotten up at 6:00. He was pretty chipper!

My eyes really hurt, so I took off all my makeup with coconut oil.

I had to take a hot bath. Then he left for work at 6:30. He had to stop at the shop in order to find a part for Mark today.

The dogs were fed a piece of ham. I forgot to give Bud his Tramadol.

Lil Bit was rubbing his butt on the floor this morning. I took him in the bathroom and wiped him off. Maybe I have to take him to the vet...

I fed the fish.

Then I went upstairs to dress. Just as I bent over to put on my jeans, my back seized up. I don't think it is the muscles, it is the vertebrae.

I could barely move. I went downstairs to take a Tramadol, some muscle relaxers. Sat on a heating pad for a while. Then I could move.

So I did my hair. Had already taken out my contacts because my eyes were dry and it felt like I had infection in them.

I studied for the Kinesiology test while sitting on the couch.

Finally, I could start to move but was still in a LOT of pain.

Did not put on any makeup.

I left for school at 8:00. Put a portable heating pad that I had purchased for massage into my Jeep. It made my back feel better.

I PASSED WITH 100%.

Then we had a break. I heated my massage pad in the microwave. Made a phone call to the Salon and let them know that I could not make the 1:30 appointment for my facial.

I also called the Kootenai Vision clinic so I could make an appointment for 2:00PM to get my eye looked at by the doctor.

We received our Certificates of Completion for the weekend classes in our in-boxes today. That was exciting to see.

We left at 1:00. I drove to get a iced latte at KoKoPelli, then drove to the Vision Clinic. I got in early at 1:30. Yippee. The doctor (Johnson) actually said there was a contact in my eye and it looked like it had been there for a few days. I just opened a new package the day before. He said that sometimes they have two contacts stuck to each other in the package and when you put it in your eye, you don't notice. Then take 1 out and leave the other in. Gross. It was slightly infected.

The doctor said that I did not need antibiotics, but if it got any worse that I was to call them and they would give me a prescription.

I drove to get my Jeep washed. Then drove back to AICM to copy my quizzes for Pathology.

Left AICM at 2:30 and drove home.

At home, I gave ham slices to dogs, gave Bud his Tramadol.

I took more Tramadol for my back, more Ibuprofen, and more muscle relaxants.

Hubby finally got home at 8PM. We sat on the deck and talked for a while. Then re-posted boat on Boat Trader & dually on craigslist.


No comments: