Wednesday, July 29, 2015

SCHOOL AGAIN

WEDNESDAY
7-29-2015

Hubby got up at 6:00. I actually slept last night after taking TWO painkillers.

Hubby left for work. Lil Bit stayed in bed with me. I fell back to sleep. Was going to get up at 7:00, but slept until 7:30. Wish I could stay home today.

I dressed, did my hair, put in my teeth.

It is cold out today, only 60 degrees when I get up.

I packed a blanket to take to school today in case I am cold.

Stopped to get yogurt & Anbesol at Stein's. The yogurt we could not find is called Zoi.

Then I got a latte at Jitterz.

Got to school at 8:45.

I did REALLY crappy and missed 5 out of 20. That is not normally like me. I thought I had done really well on the test. Must be the drugs.

Found out what everybody's birthday was.

Done at 12:45PM.

I went down to get a Pita. Saw Mark down there.

Left and drove home. Picked up mail.

Unloaded car from all my stuff I took in; then I took a nap.




No comments: