Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The Educated Heart

TUESDAY
6-30-2015

Back to school again.

Got up at 4AM to potty. Lil Bit was sleeping on the floor beside the bed, so I put him on the bed. He curled up and went back to sleep.

Hubby left at 6:45. He came up and kissed me goodbye because I was sleeping. Lil Bit was on his back wiggling his little feet.

I slept until 7:45AM and then got up to get ready for school. Dressed, Make-up, Hair, Dog water & food. Fed fish.

Left for school at 8:00.

Picked up white coffee soy latte at KoKoPelli. Got to school at 9:40.

Ethics Class. Teacher was late.

Then Clinic from 1:30-5:30pm.

Left to go pick up hubby at CN Diesel at 6:00. Then we got lattes at Thomas Hammer after being told that Starbucks does not have white coffee? WTF? I got white coffee there the other day...

We drove to CDA to check out houses & subdivisions. Then we washed the Jeep and got gas at Costco.

Drove home. By 8:00, we arrived home. Took dogs for a walk in Farragut Park. Made it a short walk because Maggie was hurting.

At home, I did notecards for T. Then studied.



No comments: