Wednesday, June 24, 2015

More PATHOLOGY QUIZ

WEDNESDAY
6-24-2015

Got up at 6:30. Bit had come to bed at 4AM with us. I slept unwell. Did not want to wake up.

Hubby was up by 6AM and he finally woke me up later.

I got dressed & gave ham to dogs.

Watched morning news until time for hubby to leave.

Hubby brushed his teeth and then left for work by 7:00. Hugged dogs. Took the Grey dodge.

I got ready for school, put on makeup. Studied for 1.5 hours.

Plugged in swamp cooler, closed all the mini blinds & drapes so dogs could stay cool today.

Refreshed dog water & food.

Heard some Cheeseburger birds outside.

Left for school at 8:45. Picked up a drink at KoKoPelli. They apologized for getting it wrong yesterday.

Got to school by 9:15. Studied for the Quiz.

Mark had left his cell phone by the microwave and they had found it.

Quiz had some oddly worded questions on it. I missed 3, but got the bonus question point. So I got a 90% on it. Pretty good.

At the last break, Mark and I went down to get latte for me and a Mocha for him at Starbucks.

It was 12:30 when we were done and she let us go at 12:40.

I went down to get a Pita at Pita Pit. There were Franchise Trainees there working.

Drove home.

Cleaned windshield of Jeep. Refreshed dog water & food. It was hot - 85 degrees already.

I washed my hair, had my Pita, made Green tea.

No comments: