Tuesday, June 02, 2015

HORRIBLE kinesiology quiz

TUESDAY
6-2-2015

It rained all night and I got up at 4AM to open the doors downstairs because it was very warm in the house. Hubby had even thrown off all his blankets. However, it must have rained violently after 4AM and the rug by the door was soaked.

Woke up achy, tired, and unable to study. I don't think that I am going to understand today's quiz. Just can't concentrate. Already took 4 ibuprofen to help with body aches & pains.

Hubby left for work at 7:00 after hugging dogs and me goodbye.

I tried to study some more.

Left late at 9:10. Then got all the way to Rathdrum only to realize that I had left my homework at home. Turned around and drove quickly all the way back. Then I had to drive back and get gas in Rathdrum because I was out of fuel. I got to school about 10:10.

But I did badly and missed 15 out of 25. It was awful. I was not able to study over the whole weekend.
I went to wash my hands in the bathroom and we all left very quietly.

Then I drove to get a hot latte at KoKoPelli, stopped to get a Pita at Pita Pit. Then went to tan.

After tanning, I drove home. Unloaded all my things from the Jeep. Did not have to wash windshield as it rained on the way home.





No comments: