Monday, June 15, 2015

Shooting Again

6-15-2015
MONDAY

Lil Bit slept with us all night. He is a heavy weight. Forcing me almost off the bed. I got up at 5AM to pee right after hubby got up.

Hubby left for work at 6AM. I did not even hear him get out of bed.

At precisely 8AM, the neighbors start shooting. Got out of bed because I could not sleep anymore.

I am on my Juice diet drink. Need to get clean after all the crap we have been eating.

I study today for Kinesiology test tomorrow. 

Used several resources on the internet to do games & sample tests for the Humerus, Clavicle, & Scapula.

Worked on getting tax info from 2012 for tax audit.

Vacuumed house.

Hubby got home at 6:00; he had worked an hour overtime. 

He had a quick snack, then we took the dogs to the park to walk along the Gun Shooting Road.

Came back home and watched tv. Relaxed.

Went to bed at 11:00pm.




No comments: