Tuesday, June 16, 2015

KINESIOLOGY TEST - SCAPULA

TUESDAY
6-16-2015

Got up at 7:15. Had diarrhea right away. Hubby was sweet and opened the toilet for me.

We got dressed & sat down to watch news before he left for work. I covered up with a blanket because it was still slightly cold from last night.

At 7:00, hugged hubby goodbye along with Lil Bit, Ben, and Bud who actually came into the laundry room to have a hug!

I did the laundry & dishes.

Studied some more. Put on makeup. Got ready for school.

Picked up a white coffee latte with soy milk/no flavor at KokoPelli. Then went to school.

I got a 22/25. Only missed 3. Getting better! I like bones way more than I like studying muscles. Bones make sense. Muscles are too complicated.

So now we are down to 8 students in class.

Stopped to tan at Slick Rock. Then drove home. I was not in a mood to go change my oil.

At home, I studied some for the test in Pathology tomorrow. Did 10 pages of Workbook homework for Kinesiology. Then I took a nap.

Hubby got home at 7:00, but had to meet somebody at the shop. He had already stopped at Charles' shop at 7:00.

Hubby came back from the shop and changed clothes. He put on shorts & his Keen sandals. Then we drove to Rathdrum to get groceries at Stein's. Was not able to get lottery tickets or stamps because the service desk was closed.

Picked up dog burgers at McD's. Then drove thru neighborhood that hubby's work friend lives in. I did not like it. Too low. Reminds me of being in a swamp.

Drove home, unloaded groceries. Hubby washed the windshield on Jeep. I was tired & went to bed. Hubby watched Archer.

No comments: