Thursday, June 11, 2015

YET ANOTHER TEST THIS WEEK

THURSDAY
6-11-2015

Got up at 6:20 and sat with hubby for a while watching the news.

Then he went to work at 7AM and I started getting ready for school.

I tried studying for the test last night, but had a headache and did not want to go any further.

This class is awful because the teacher is not good at all. We are having to teach ourselves.

Picked up a plain white coffee/soy milk latte at KoKopelli. Then got to school early.

Only got a 76% on quiz in Kines.

At 1:00, I went to tan at Slick Rock; also did a Red Light therapy.

Drove home. I was exhausted.

Got mail. Gave dogs fresh water & food. Made some snack for myself along with green tea. Then did homework for the next 4 hours.

KRN came home. She talked about her day. Massage with Nick at AICM, and divorce paper filing at the Courthouse.

Hubby came home around 7:00, got Matt Z's boat out of storage. I went down on my bike with Ben, Bud, & Bravo. Talked to them for a while. Massaged Matt Z. Then we came home. Matt Z left with his kids & boat.

We walked the dogs with KRN in Farragut Park. Afterwards, came home and gave Maggie some Tramadol. KRN left at 9:00 to go out with a school friend - Zach.

Hubby and I went to bed. I was exhausted.




No comments: