Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Kiniesology Failure

TUESDAY
6-23-2015

I have been obsessing about this test all night. Just not prepared. Too much to learn with 4 muscles. Just not getting it. Probably will fail test. I hate this class. We cover way too much each week.

Got up at 7:30 after letting hubby get ready for 30 minutes by himself. I could have slept 10 more hours. Lil Bit came up late and slept with me for about 10 minutes.

I got dressed & gave ham slices to dogs. Hubby was watching news. I closed the mini blinds, hubby took the dog bed outside to dump the tiny slivers of bone that they had chewed up on the bed.

Refreshed the dog water & dog food.

Hubby left at 7:00AM. I went out to feed the fish and water my plants in the front patio.

Took Hubby's cell phone rang; I had to rush out the door and drive to town to give it to him. He met me coming back up the highway. We turned into the Cemetery. I gave him his phone.

I came back home, started getting ready for school. Makeup and more studying.




No comments: