Sunday, June 28, 2015

INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE AND CHINESE FACIAL MASSAGE

SATURDAY
6-27-2015
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE

Got up and started to get ready for Weekend Classes. Dressed, it was already warm out. Hubby made eggs for the dogs' breakfast.

I left at 8:00, stopped to get 2 lattes at KoKoPelli. The girl made them with regular coffee instead of white coffee! Ick.

At the class 9:00AM.

Went out to eat at Nate's for pizza with Mark.

I purchased a Nubbly and 2 microwaveable heated pads. 

I drove home (it seemed to take forever) and it was extremely hot. About 104 in Post Falls.



SUNDAY
6-28-2015
CHINESE FACIAL MASSAGE
TMJ EXTERNAL FACE MASSAGE
HONEY PAT FACIAL MASSAGE

Got up and started to get ready for the weekend class. Hubby waved me off as I drove down the driveway, but I temporarily passed out (hubby thinks from stress) and hit a tree.

I drove back up the drive and let hubby drive me into Class instead. We stopped to get lattes at KoKoPelli.

Hubby dropped me off at Class.

I begged Katie to take me on as partner today. So I promised to buy her & T anything on the table to change.

It was hot. 106 Degrees in Post Falls. Hubby picked me up and brought me a Pita for lunch. Stopped at KoKoPelli to get drinks. I got an Italian Ice which overflowed, then the girl dumped out all the flavor! Had to go around again and get her to fix it.

We drove around the neighborhood looking at houses.

Katie started to get very cold at the end of class. Hubby came to pick me up at 5:30.

On the way home, we drove thru a neighborhood in Rathdrum that hubby had stopped to talk to a Realtor about. Then west of Rathdrum in an expensive neighborhood on the hill.

Drove home, made tea & ate the rest of my Pita. Then we took the dogs for a walk about 9PM when the weather finally cooled down to 88 degrees.

We left the Swamp Cooler on all night. It was still hot.

Went to bed at 11:00 after watching the review of Ironman Race & Hoopfest.




No comments: