Thursday, June 25, 2015

CONTINUING CHAPTER 6

THURSDAY
6-25-2015

Got up at 7:00 when hubby yelled at me. I quickly dressed & came downstairs. He was already ready to go to work.

Kissed & hugged hubby goodbye. Bud & Ben hugged. Bit & Maggie ran outside to bark at something.

I got ready for school. Washed my hair because it was awful. Then studied for Chapter 5 from last week in this class which I missed.

Turned on the Swamp Cooler because it was already hot.

Got to school early after stopping to get a latte from KoKoPelli.

Studied for a while.

We took the Pop Quiz. I got 10/10.

After class was done, I drove to the Jeep Dealership in Post Falls to get my oil changed. I studied some more. Noisy, screechy brats running around there. It was annoying.

Got done with oil change. Drove to CDA to get gas at Costco, then washed the car at Midway Express Car Wash, then got burgers at Wendy's for dogs. Shopped at Target for a hand mirror & Thermos for this weekend class. Then drove to Rathdrum and got groceries at Super 1. It was really hot today. I drove home and washed the windshield on the Jeep, unloaded groceries, refreshed water & food for dogs.

I was tired.

Hubby came home early.

We sat home instead of walking dogs. Too hot.

Later tonight, I walked into the kitchen and the dishwasher door had not closed completely. It was open, but because I did not turn lights on, I walked right into it and hurt both of my legs at the front of the calves. Hubby helped me put ice on them and gave me pills for the pain.

I sat on the couch until 11:00 and then went to bed. I hurt really bad. My right leg had been cut and had bled.

No comments: