Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Another Pathology Quiz

WEDNESDAY
6-18-2015

Got up and ready for school. Hubby left at 7AM.
 
I left to go tanning at 8:00. Got there by 8:45 after getting a white coffee latte.

Tanned in instant bed. Then drove to school.

I sat where Ken had sat instead of down by Kate.

Then we just sat around doing Crossword puzzle and left early.

My cellphone was saying weird things to me today.


Andrea stopped in to our class and said that she was doing Upper Body, Shoulder and Arms for Medical Massage tonight if anybody wanted to sit in with them from 6-9pm.

I drove home. Got fresh water for the dogs, put away dishes & laundry. Then drove to Athol and got stamps at the Post Office. At DeraLee's by 2PM for my nails. Did a peach/salmon color that would just not set up. Hannah was there babysitting. Deralee was upset about the color, so she did not charge me, but I paid for the manicure.

Finally left there at 3PM and went over to get lottery tickets at Super G.

Drove home.

Studied some more. Shoulders hurt.

Left at 5:30 to go to class.

Was in Class from 6-9 doing shoulder work. It was ok for make-up. Drove home & was there by 9:30. Dogs & Hubby greeted me on the deck.

Tried to rub hubby on the massage table, but he was in lots of pain.

We went to bed by 10:30.



No comments: