Friday, June 12, 2015

A DAY OFF!

FRIDAY
6-12-2015

Hubby got up at 6:00 to go to work. I stayed in bed. Slept until 8:30. Then got up and dressed. Shut all the mini blinds before the heat became too strong.

Refreshed all the dog water & food.

Then got on riding lawn mower (had to put gas into it because it was bone dry) and then mowed the front yard. Went out to mow along the frontage and it died. Barely made it back to the shop.

Parked Riding lawn mower in front of shop and walked home.

KRN was sitting out on the front deck, vacationing - reading a book.

So when I came in, I check the dog water. It was dirty. I cleaned it. I asked her why she didn't do it. She started yelling at me. I am SO tired of her not helping around the house, even when I ask her specifically to do it. She still has not cleaned out the cheerios from the kitchen in-sink-erator that died. I yelled back at her to stop screaming at me.

She put her garbage out in the (full) garbage can so it would not close. Then she left.

I am mowing the yard with the push-mower. It is not running well either.

Hubby did not put out the pressure washer, so I have nothing else to do.

No comments: