Monday, June 01, 2015

MONDAY IS A DAY OF REST

JUNE 1 2015
MONDAY

Got up at 8AM. Had slept in because I was so tired after horrible weekend.

Ben, Lil Bit, and Bravo were all in bed with me.

The Swamp Cooler is not working. It is just working as a fan only. We need to replace the fan & the electrical switch.

So it was sorta warm today. I turned on all the fans. Then I had breakfast. Gave dogs ham. Refreshed the dog food and dog water. Put away dishes. Started laundry.

I worked on homework Notecards & Case Study for Pathology. Got those done.

Took another nap around noon.

Did some more homework after getting up.

I changed my appt from 1:40 to 5:00 because hubby wanted to take truck into CDA. I drove into town to tan at CDA Slick Rock. The Sun Angel was ok, but not great.

I took the Jeep to get washed, then picked hubby up at 5:30. Saw Matt Z at the yard. Drove hubby home. Then he changed clothes and we drove back into CDA with a green truck to deliver. Hubby dropped me off at the yard to drive the Grey Dodge behind him. We dropped the truck off at the people's house and talked to them. Then we drove to Burger King because hubby wanted a hamburger. Drove home. It started to rain as we were driving into Athol.

Really started thundering and lightning as we were home. Bravo was scared and hid under the computer desk with me.


No comments: