Wednesday, June 10, 2015

More Quiz & POP QUIZ in Pathology

WEDNESDAY
6-10-2015

Got up at 6:55AM. Hubby was just leaving. I gave him a hug. We gave hugs with dogs. It was already hot this morning.

I started to get ready for school.

KRN braided my hair.

I left for school at 8AM. Got a latte at Kokopelli. Just white coffee & soy milk. Got to tanning at 9AM. Tanned until 9:15. Then drove to school. Studied. Read Chapter 6 for the Pop Quiz.

We took both quizzes. I got 17/20 and 7/10. Not bad.

I drove to Rathdrum and got my nails done. Rhonda said I am only getting the Gel Polish and not a manicure now.

Then I went shopping at Super One.

At the shop, I gave a bone to Jack. Had Mark listen to the rattling. He said it is the Muffler.


Came home and unloaded groceries. Refreshed dog food & water.

Started to study again. Tried to take a nap. Right shoulders HURTS.

KRN came home at 6:30. She unloaded groceries and started to make dinner for us. Salmon, Asparagus, Shrimp, Brown Rice & Quinoa. She made the Salmon on the grille.

Hubby got home at 7:00. We ate dinner.

Cleaned up after dinner. I was tired. Studied some more.

Went to bed.

No comments: