Monday, June 29, 2015

FIJAN BAREFOOT MASSAGE

MONDAY
6-29-2015

I was so tired from the sleeping pills last night, that I slept late. Hubby gave me a kiss. I woke up to go potty and close the mini blinds. Then I laid down on the couch while hubby watched tv morning news.

He left at 7AM.

I went back to bed. Slept until 9AM.

Got up and started on homework. Refreshed dog water several times.

Did laundry.

Did notecards for Pathology. Did Case Study for Pathology. Balanced checkbook.

Talked to hubby on the phone. He was concerned about his vacation schedule. He is feeling a lot of stress at work.

I think we need to get the boat in the water for a while.

Went to Fijan Foot Massage Class from 5-9.

Came home afterwards and practiced on hubby.


 Lil Bit & Maggie rest on the pillows from Fijan Foot Massage

No comments: