Sunday, March 01, 2020

WASH CANNED HAM

SUNDAY
MARCH 1 2020

Got up at 6:30AM. Hubby had been up since 4AM, drawing designs for property in Scenic.

I made lattes. Hubby made eggs for the dogs & fed them. I made cream cheese eggs. Hubby warmed up a burrito that he had made previously.

I made the bed. Started Roomba in our master bedroom.

I picked up dog poo outside.

I was exhausted and had to sit on the sofa for quite a while.

I took a nap for 1 hour while Hubby watched Charles Bronson movies - The Mechanic & Mr. Majestyk. 

When I woke up, I went outside to take down the Valentine's Day decorations on the front entryway. Then Hubby vacuumed up cat litter.

Hubby left at 2:30PM to wash the Canned Ham. He went down to Walmart car wash.

Paid bills at 2:30PM.

Hubby was back by 4PM. He vacuumed the Can AM.

Dogs were barking. Inside/Outside. Wilson was whining because Hubby was outside.

We watched TV.

Hubby had dinner.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: