Monday, March 09, 2020

FORGOT SUNDAY

SUNDAY
3-8-2020

Got up at 6AM. Had to set back the clocks.

I took a shower and washed my hair.

Hubby made eggs for the dogs. We sat outside on the patio because it was so nice.

I made lattes and cream cheese eggs for breakfast.

Hubby took a shower. 

Hubby vacuumed and cleaned up cat litter while I picked up dog poo.

Then I had diarrhea all day. Felt very tired & depleted.

We sat on the patio all day. Dogs played.

Washed the dogs at 2PM in the shower. Dried Tater with a towel. Had to blow-dry Wilson.

We walked the dogs around the whole neighborhood at 5PM.

I was tired when we came home and was hurting.

Rented movies to watch Knives Out which was very good. And Once Upon A Time In Hollywood which was boring and AWFUL.

I took a painkiller before bed.

Went to bed at 10PM. Hubby came to bed at 11PM.


No comments: