Friday, March 27, 2020

END OF THE WEEK QUARANTINE 1

FRIDAY
3-27-2020

I could not get to sleep very well last night. Robert slept between our heads all night. Tater was down by our legs.

Got up at 7AM. Hubby was already up and making breakfast for the dogs.

I made the bed.

He fed the dogs then made burritos for himself & Joe. I made lattes.

I sat on the sofa. My wire inside is moving around and has a huge bump on my Xiphoid Process. It keeps getting bigger, then smaller.

We talked for a while, then the guys had to take Joe's Bronco down to Big O Tire to get Bead Locks put on.

I stayed home with the dogs (who barked at neighbors walking past) and vacuumed, picked up dog poo, cleaned up cat litter, started laundry, and started dishes. Cleaned up the breakfast mess.

I was watching TV when the guys came back.

Hubby changed into warmer clothes-jeans & sweatshirt. They cleaned the UTV and then took it out to the Mesa so Hubby could show Joe the flag & down the cliff.

Guys came back at 3PM.

Then they took off again after changing clothes. I washed clothes. Washed Joe's clothes and put them in the spare bedroom.

Guys picked up Joe's Bronco, went to get the enclosed trailer. Stopped at Walmart for milk, and Wendy's for a salad.

They finally returned at 5:30PM. They ordered Pizza from Bella's Pizza.

Talked until 10:30PM. Joe took a shower. Joe went to bed.

Hubby watched Automotive show, then Hubby took a shower.

In bed at 11:30PM.

No comments: