Monday, March 30, 2020

TP MAILED TO KR

MONDAY
3-30-2020

Got up at 7AM. Hubby made breakfast for dogs. I made the bed.

Then I made lattes.

Hubby fed the dogs.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. I started laundry & cleaned up breakfast dishes. Started dishwasher. I picked up dog poo.

Put dogs in kennel. Took the Expedition.

We packed up the Charmin toilet paper, Lysol, and Clorox Wipes to send to KR.

Drove to Starbucks and picked up Egg Bites.

Then drove down to the shop and mailed the stuff. Talked to Pat & Suzy. Suzy was coughing. They had the door locked to all foot traffic.We had to knock/ring the doorbell! They threw in a box of Nytril gloves for the kids which was really nice.

Drove back home.

Hubby vacuumed out the camper. Put the dogs outside, Wilson in the kennel and Tater tied to a leash so they could be helpers. They barked a lot.

I filled out the Disaster Small Business Loan for us. Took a long time. Very complicated.

Tater In The Sun


Followed Hubby to the Community Center to park the camper, I was in the Expedition. Took him home again.

Hubby took the Can-Am to wash. I watched TV.

Then I took a nap after Hubby came back. I took a 3 hour nap!!!

Woke up and filled out more paperwork.

Took the application to the mail box.

Watched TV.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: