Tuesday, March 24, 2020

WASH DOGS

TUESDAY
3-24-2020

Hubby got up at 6AM.

He made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

He had already made the fresh tortillas in the pan. We could not find any baked tortillas in the store.

Hubby made burritos for himself.

I made lattes. We had breakfast on the sofa.

Then we made bed. I picked up dog poo. Hubby cleaned up cat litter.

Hubby got in the shower and washed the dogs. First Tater, then Wilson. LOTS of hair came off Wilson in big clumps. I blow-dried him on the patio.

Washed all the towels used to dry the dogs.

Hubby left to get the enclosed trailer for our neighbor, Garry. I stayed home with the dogs and did laundry. I had to drive him to get his camper & truck with the UTV still on the trailer at the Community Center.

Then Hubby drove to the shop to work on his trailer and pick up the enclosed trailer.

Hubby called me and asked me to bring the trailer hitch balls down because he had forgotten them.

I put the dogs in the kennel and drove to the shop with the hitch balls.

Then Hubby came home later. He was pullling the enclosed trailer. Garry decided he did not want it yet. He was going to move his daughter in Elko, NV and she did not need to move yet.

So Hubby took the trailer to the Community Center and parked it. Then he drove home.

We watched TV for a while.

Went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: